You can buy domains listed at okre.com with zero downpayment and zero APR for up to 5 years of payment plan.
Secure domain name holding – provided by Escrow.com
What is Secure domain name holding?
Escrow.com domain name holding service is designed for Buyers and Sellers who agree to hold the domain(s) in escrow while the Buyer makes scheduled payments.
The fee for this service is escrow.com’s standard escrow fee plus a domain holding fee. The holding fee is dependent on the length of the holding period; $40/month if we are managing the DNS and $25/month if the Buyer will manage their own DNS. All contracts will have a minimum holding fee of $150 plus the escrow fee. Each transaction may include up to three domains without additional charges. Additional domains can be added to the contracts for the per year fee of $125 if escrow.com manage the DNS and $100 if managed by the Buyer.
Note: Domain holding service transactions have a term minimum of three months and a maximum of five years.
How Domain Name Holding works
- Either Buyer or Seller can set up the Domain Holding transaction. Escrow.com receives notification and will contact both parties. If the parties have a Promissory Note, Asset Agreement or Purchase Agreement, this can be incorporated into the Domain Holding Agreement.
- Escrow.com sends the Buyer and Seller (and Broker if applicable) the Domain Holding Agreement and asks all parties to review, sign and return.
- Once Escrow.com receives the signed agreement from all parties, we authorize the Buyer to send the first payment and any portion of the escrow fee they agreed to pay.
- When we receive the first payment, Escrow.com prompts the Seller to transfer the domain(s) to our account.
- When the domain(s) are received and locked in our account, the parties are notified and the first payment is released to the Seller (and Broker if applicable).
- Escrow.com receives the scheduled payments from the Buyer and sends them to the Seller (and Broker if applicable) throughout the term of the transaction.
- When all payments are completed, the domain(s) are transferred to an account for the Buyer (if the transaction involves a domain sale) and the last payment is made to the Seller (and Broker if applicable). If the transaction involves a lease, then the domain(s) would be returned to the Seller at the end of the term.
The Domain Holding Service is where the domain(s) are held in escrow while the buyer makes scheduled payments.